UK&I Sales Director
Selective Search is currently retained and looking for an experienced Apps Outsourcing Sales Director. The ideal candidate will have come from a Tier 1 Global Outsourcing service provider with a specific background/understanding of Application Modernization/Outsourcing services.
- You will need to be a domain expert around the Utilities industry big Six energy firms.
- What are their key business driver at the moment
- How can would you use technology as a business enable to drive cost out and improve business outcomes?
- Whats you understanding of Smart metering?
You will be working with one of the best, globally recognized organizations in the world and have the chance to shape a fantastic future career! You will be directly reporting to the SVP of Sales for the EMEA.
You will be responsible for Full P&L accountability while driving the sales pipeline, in line with the business unit’s overall business strategy & direction. Your role will be driving the sales force numbers while giving visibility to the main EMEA board. The usual goal setting and leading from the front with clear strategy and energy is essential.
A critical skill required is for somebody to demonstrate that they can run a P&L, deal with detail while motivating a very successful and established sales force.
Your team are currently targeted on the mid-large Applications Management deals (£7m to £50m+) involving multiple technologies (e.g. ERP, Mainframe, Testing, Legacy apps modernization and COTS) and will be focused on new client acquisition and driving growth into new name logos.
You will be an experienced business leader, with a proven sales track record in the IT services industry.
- Experience of managing a direct sales force
- Track record of working a matrix man managed environment
- Acute skills around reporting numbers and data to the main UK Directors.
- Experience of selling large scale SAP, Microsoft or Oracle services would be advantagiuos
- Must have worked for large organisations in a managerial role during the last 3 years, responsible for Business Development in the Application Management Outsourcing space.
- Ideally you will have personally led & sold at least three large Application Management Deals to FTSE 350 / Fortune 500 organisations.
- Must be comfortable leading CIO / CTO/COO level business meetings?
- You will have worked on large Application Management deals involving deal advisory firms and demonstrate familiarity with complex Application Management sales cycles.
- Ideally well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
- Essential to have sold Application Management solutions involving service delivery from Nearshore / Offshore locations outside UK.
Strong domain experience of selling into the Utilities industry ( The BIG SIX Energy Firms)
Sales Leadership within the IT Outsourcing market.
Experience of selling Business Applications
Successful sales leadership track record running a Business applications sales team.
Experience of working in a matrixed organisation
Driven and hungry with lots of energy!
Demonstrable sales success with evidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org