Job description: SERVICE NOW SALES DIRECTOR
We are currently hiring an experienced Service Now Business Development Director – £100K-£140K++ basic Salary (Neg) with a very attractive uncapped OTE bonus, Flexible working hours, cash car allowance 7-10k and home working option.
Possible SIGN ON bonus and guarantee
Our Client is a true multi-billion T/O global IT technology advisory SAAS services powerhouse that’s has a very heavy weight business card.
This is the most successful sales team within the business and possibly the most fun!
They all get on really well and genuinely help each other….a rare thing in this industry! ROLE SELL; maximise existing clients and define ServiceNow Sales opportunities, Customer Relationship building-(disruptive selling) Stakeholder strategy-Co-creation – leverage our clients FULL digital transformation Portfolio and Global Capabilities SAS based transformation, advisory services Partner strategy
YOU need Ethical DNA in your natural human nature
Understanding of the SAS business model Someone who wants to have some FUN and work within a great environment that’s incredibly secure and certain! Its not a hire and fire culture!!
Compensation Package – base salary £100-140K++ Base plus health, uncapped Executive bonus plan – Possible SIGN ON bonus & Garantee
- Able to articulate sales success and give evidence of your achievements
- Comfortable reporting into a global leadership team
- Must of ran successful SAAS plans
- ideally from a tier 1 SAS Tech player
- Somebody who wants to make a difference and grow a true global branded market leader
- Comfortable with empowerment and likes making decisions
- Someone who leads from the front…leads by example
- Someone who is an instinctive sales person with natural sales leadership ability.
- Able to work in a matrix managed environment
- Strong work ethic and self-managing
- Must have sold and been involved in large transnational software service deals
- Excellent written skills
- Strong public speaking presence able to hold an audience
- Ideally a strong black book of contacts in the enterprise market
- Must have worked for large organisations in a senior sales role during the last 3 years, being responsible for the overall Business Development strategy , sales and sales operations in the Tech services space.
- Able to articulate how you would manage and grow a sales business
- Able to articulate sales success and why? What type of leader are you?
- A man manger motivator and ethical sales executive !!!! Someone who wants to have Fun and treat people with authenticity and dignity!
- Must be comfortable leading CIO / IT Director level business meetings
- Experience of selling to board level reporting line
- You will have worked on software SAS deals involving advisory firms, partners and demonstrate familiarity with complex sales cycles. Emotionally intelligent.
- Ideally well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
- Essential to have worked with a diverse and complex matrix environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com