Basic Salary £100-130k + uncapped OTE depending on track record and experience
Bonus uncapped, usual 50/50 split on package.
We are currently retained by our client who is genuinely one of the most prestigious and exiting Business and Technology Services Outsourcing players in the world. Our client is a true global IT powerhouse that is an innovator in technology services and is providing anything from Cloud Computing through to management consultancy.
Our client is looking for a very experienced dynamic, tactical Go-To-Market Sales lead for Digital Content Production & Service offerings who will drive and support the definition and execution of go-to-market campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be a real deal shaper that can walk the corridors, network and understand the DNA of the client. You will be responsible for qualifying and driving sale opportunities in collaboration with the Account and Industry leads, providing deep domain expertise and leadership to solution, Digital services into new and existing client engagements.
You will be providing input and leadership around innovating Digital service value positions and business development.
Additional responsibilities include researching/understanding market trends to define expectations/best practices around each offering and ensure offerings are market aligned and customer centric.
You and your team will also be responsible for lead proposal and solution development for all new business opportunities within assigned Operating Groups that need Digital Production and Content Services.
Our client is looking for a pure play Sales Lead who is heavy hitting and can take the business to the next level of growth not just by selling to the IT department but by talking to the actual business at ‘C’ Level. We need a senior sales leader that can really get under the skin of the business’ needs, identifying the current business processes and problems and providing a Digital solution by getting completely immersed in the client’s commercial culture and add some real value.
Ideally we would like an individual that really understands the complexity and modern challenges a business has to deal with on a daily basis surrounding the digital sphere.It is essential however, that you either have or are working for a tier 1 global Outsourcer/Management Consultancy, IT managed services provider or BPO player. You will need to demonstrate how to win and maintain large accounts and give factual evidence of where you have had sales success before.
You will need to be able to verbally articulate your successes as well as your losses. You need to demonstrate your tactical awareness and give examples of where you have used these skill sets before.
If you need a more substantial, complex and exciting sales leadership consulting/advisory role with a vast variety of day to day activities, you need to get in contact ASAP. Additionally if you are someone who loves an intellectual challenge around new business sales strategy, running strategic sales campaigns and evangelising to stake holders, you again need to get in contact without delay. If you thoroughly enjoy a challenge and genuinely enjoy helping businesses achieve their business goals and would like to earn some very good money then this is the perfect role for you.
Desired Skills & Experience
Key Skills needed
- Relentless discipline and resilience to account management and commercial tactical awareness
- Solid understanding of digital emerging trends
- Sales success around Digital value propositions
- A first class attitude with intellectual horsepower
- Demonstrable sales track record of new business
- Experience of selling IT managed services.
- Really good understanding of service delivery
- Successful track record of selling to both enterprise IT departments and the business
- Examples of ITO and Digital solutions sold
- Sold IT Managed Services/ITO/BPO contracts with a minimum of £10million TCV+
- Account management skills and Business development skills
- The successful applicant will need entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to navigate a large complex corporate environment
- Excellent at running large virtual bid teams with an acute sense of ownership and control over the process
- Able to work under their own initiative and do not need micro managing
- Experience of running an operational P&L would be advantageous
- A strong commercial awareness
- Tactical and strategic thought leadership
- Account mapping and very strong networking skills
- Experience using SAP software would be advantageous
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com