Website Selective Search
Compensation Package – base salary £200,000 – £300,000 plus health, Executive bonus plan and Benefits
Selective Search is currently looking for an experienced Board Level SVP of SALES with a demonstrable Sales track record of Business growth and business retention with Full P&L responsibility.
The ideal candidate needs to be working for a global Technology Manufacturer/Vendor/Tech services provider or has previously worked for a global Technology systems integrator or made the transition into a software Vendor like Oracle, Microsoft or Sap and would like to return to the Global SI services market.
The successful applicant will need extensive and proven experience of running a large complex IT Services sales team, you will need to demonstrate a successful track record of sales growth over a consistent period of time.
You will be working with one of the best, globally recognised IT services organisations in the world and have the chance to shape a fantastic future career!
This role will be responsible for driving Sales, overall business Strategy, Alliance & Partnering strategy, predominantly, information technology hardware & services across a range of industry sectors.
You will be responsible for tactical sales leadership, while being the overall driving force behind the Business keeping everyone focused on growth, in line with the business unit’s overall business strategy & direction. You will be focused on growing the Enterprise BU involving multiple new world technologies. Your sales team will be focused on new client acquisition, while driving growth into existing accounts. You will also be responsible for tactical analysis and helping develop go to market value propositions to existing clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
You will be an experienced in country Sales leader or SVP, with a proven sales track record in the IT services industry. You must have a demonstrable sales track record of success around sales leadership & Man management with an in-depth experience of running a large matrixed IT services sales business.
- Able to articulate sales success and give evidence of your achievements
- Comfortable reporting into a global leadership team
- Must of ran a P&L for sales
- ideally from a tier 1 Tech player
- Somebody who wants to make a difference and grow a true global branded market leader
- Comfortable with empowerment and likes making decisions
- Someone who leads from the front…leads by example
- Someone who is an instinctive sales person with natural sales leadership ability.
- Able to work in a matrix managed environment
- Strong work ethic and self-managing
- Must have sold and been involved in large ITO outsourcing service deals
- Excellent written skills
- Strong public speaking presence able to hold an audience
- Ideally a strong black book of contacts in the enterprise market
- Must have worked for large organisations in a senior sales leadership role during the last 3 years, being responsible for the overall Business Development strategy , sales and sales operations in the Tech services space.
- Able to articulate how you would manage and grow a sales business
- Able to articulate sales success and why? What type of leader are you?
- A man manger motivator and ethical leader!!!! Someone who wants to have Fun and treat people with authenticity and dignity!
- Must be comfortable leading CIO / IT Director level business meetings
- Experience of selling to board level reporting line
- You will have worked on large deals involving deal advisory firms and demonstrate familiarity with complex sales cycles. Emotionally intelligent.
- Ideally well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, TUPE regulations, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
- Essential to have worked with a diverse and complex matrix environment
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology