Our Client is one of the Global leading expert providers of information security solutions, with a strong heritage of protecting the critical communications and infrastructure of governments and companies around the world – and, as a technology innovator with numerous security patents, our client is leading the global information security market by delivering Security-as-a-Service to the commercial market.
As a true Global managed services provider and Security-as-a-Service platform provider our client delivers comprehensive network security and email security services that protect critical information simply and cost effectively. As companies struggle with the increasing security requirements placed on their information-intensive businesses, our client’s cloud-based security solutions simultaneously reduce cost, manage complexity and master all your compliance requirements from a single powerful platform.
This is an opportunity to join a new team focused on hyper growth in UK & EMEA.
Our client’s solutions combine large scale data exploitation, ‘intelligence-grade’ security and complex services and solutions integration. They operate in four key domains of expertise: Cyber Security-defence systems integration and security operations, FS Crime, Communications Intelligence and Digital Transformation.
A true Global services player serving clients across the UK and Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Our client’s people apply business intelligence to protect and enhance national and organisational assets so that they can grow and prosper – from improving the health and efficiency of leading corporations to protecting critical infrastructures, safeguarding vulnerable people and catching criminals.
What you will be doing
Senior Strategic New Business Sales UK&I (Cyber Security Solutions Services & Digital transformation)
Home working available
– Leverage business and consulting capabilities to sell projects that lead into managed services
– Used to working in a very consulting led organisation
– Our clients sweet spot is probably £5-15M deal sizes
– Ideally some delivery background so can identify with their colleagues but must be proper Sales person/leader
The Sales Director will need to meet or exceed revenue goals and target sales objectives. This individual should be familiar with the steps necessary to close deals, motivate and train sales staff and be able to demonstrate a demonstrable sales track record to increase revenues by introducing strategic sales activity goals & measurements.
The successful applicant must possess leadership qualities that inspire and motivate an already successful team.
You must have the ability to sell internally and externally while managing the main board of Directors expectations on sales pipeline and execution.
You will need to drive the team to sell key value propositions our client has to offer: as a complete cloud security solution service, to target private sector markets ( manufacturing) of new clients in mid-market and enterprise. The successful individual should be able to develop, prioritize, and articulate an understanding of where and how our clients services fit and add value to a client’s IT security and messaging environment.
The ideal candidate has experience dealing & managing delivery teams with new and emerging IT services technology, delivering comprehensive solutions to a new and exciting market, and preferably selling cloud security services. This position requires flexibility for travel as needed, including overnight stays. The key is our client is looking for a traditional Consultative Sales professional , someone that can inspire and evangelize about our client’s value propositions.
The candidate will need a deep understanding of the UK & EMEA markets making you very commercially aware!
What we are looking for
Sales skills in IT services/consulting …preferably managing a Cyber Security team
• Ideally a Bachelor degree or international equivalent
• Current and related experience in sales managing sales processes around prospecting, forecasting, new business generation, closing business, and business strategic planning
• Significant Business to Business Technology Services Sales experience, preferably with Cloud based IT solutions, CYBER and BUSINESS DEFENCE
• Excellent presentation (live/phone/web) and communication skills with a talent for customer interaction at all levels
• Excellent reporting skills and proficient with computer skills
• Strong sales skills, which includes your own personal sales methodology
• Professional communication skills to listen to clients and articulate back for solutions
• “Make it Happen” mentality; ability to take initiative, multi-task on concurrent projects, meet tight deadlines and succeed in a fluid, fast-paced environment
• Successful candidate will be proactive, self-motivated and highly professional, with outstanding team building skills
• Well-spoken in a variety of settings, persistent and a master at overcoming objections
• Manage your sales teams daily, monthly, quarterly Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) set by you!
• Successful and documented commissioned sales history-current or previous sales team success
• Able to work effectively with assigned partner relationships to cultivate business
• Experience in lead generation, and able to work in a team environment